Who are the Jones’? And why is keeping up with them so exhausting, yet we feel is SO necessary? While, it may not always be necessary, it can definitely be exhausting and yet, a good choice if you are following their SMART HOME trends. For those that are way behind the Jones’, making your home a SMART HOME has the possibility of bringing a sense of zen to your life, the environment and your pocketbook. Here is just a quick glance at the SMART HOME movement and a couple of sites worth checking out that can take you further on this journey.
what is a SMART HOME?
According to smarthomeusa.com, “Smart Home is the term commonly used to define a residence that has appliances, lighting, heating, air conditioning, TVs, computers, entertainment audio & video systems, security, and camera systems that are capable of communicating with one another and can be controlled remotely by a time schedule, from any room in the home, as well as remotely from any location in the world by phone or internet.”
why have a SMART HOME?
- Going out on a Friday night date and forgetting if you left the stove on. With a SMART HOME feature, you can check from afar and turn the stove off.
- Coming home late at night by yourself can be a little intimidating. With certain SMART HOME features, you have the ability to turn the lights on before you arrive.
- Being on vacation should be worry free unless you have a nagging feeling that you left the doors unlocked. No worries, lock them from the convenience of your phone.
- Away for the weekend and getting an alert that someone was trying to break in? Call the authorities, as well as, turn on the lights and the TV as a quick deterent with ease from wherever you may be.
- Save time and money by allowing your SMART HOME technology to do the work for you. Connect your lights, a/c and furnace to sensors to enter savings mode when you leave a room.
- Connect your SMART HOME to a voice control device such as Google Voice or Alexa and control all your electronic devices by the sound and command of your voice.
There are many different levels that you can take your SMART HOME, from simple and inexpensive to technical and a big investment. Any SMART HOME addition is designed to save you time and money, add value to your home and make your life easier. Check out these sites for a more in-depth look at these great life hacks:
Looking to make improvements to your investment properties? If you live in the Greater Denver area, contact TJC Real Estate and Management Services, Central Park (formerly Stapleton)’s largest full-service real estate firm, for a complimentary consultation. We are unique in the industry as we are a one stop shop for real estate investors. TJC can help with the acquisition, property management, and asset management. Our goal is to create a long-term relationship that helps your asset(s) grow, as well as, provides stable, long-term ROI. We are happy to assist you on your journey to become a real estate entrepreneur and hands off landlord!
Schedule an appointment today to discuss your property management questions!
Brought to you by Sondra Lockett-Cameron, Marketing Manager for TJC Real Estate and Management Services.
TJC Real Estate & Management Services• 303.324.6988 •firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Neighborhood Realtors® Since 2005